Dr. F. C. ANDERSON, a prominent physician of Cleveland, was born October 7, 1854, in Michigan. He is the younger of two sons of Henry E. and L. (Wood) Anderson. The parents are natives of Michigan, where they reside now. The father is a merchant. The subject of our sketch, received the best of educational advantages from school, collage and private tutors. After reading medicine for two years he entered the Eclectic Medical Institution, at Cincinnati, Ohio, and graduated in 1878. He has had extensive hospital expericene in Philadelphia, afterward at Cincinnati. In 1880 he came to Cleveland, where he received an extensive and lucrative patronage. He has been United States examining surgeon for five years, and correspondent for some of the leading medical and literary journals of the country, andhas contributed many valuable articles of interest to the profession. He is a Republican. In 1877 he married Miss Mary C. Legg, daughter of Col. M. W. Legg. Two children are the result of this union: Mary G. and Edwin M. Dr. and Mrs. Anderson are members of the Episcopal Church of which the Doctor is secretary of the vestry.
A Special "Thank You!" to Sherry Pollard for Transcribing the Goodspeed Biographies!