Lewis Co, Tennessee:
Condor Cemetery Page
This cemetery is located just off Cane Creek Road on the old Tom Talley farm. The cemetery is a short distance from Hwy. 48N and is three or four miles North of Hohenwald. It is near the site of the Tennessee Morman Massacre which occurred Aug. 10, 1884 on a Sunday morning. The bodies of Elders William B. Berry and John H. Gibbs of the Morman Church were placed in this cemetery but later removed for permanent burial in Utah.

Copied by Bill, Sammye & Keith Lawson  on 12/16/01 
First Middle Last Birth Date Death Date Other Information
William * Martin Conder March 3, 1863 Aug. 10, 1884 * Shares the stone with John Riley Hutson - Carved in this stone "In Memory of Noble Defenders of the Truth, Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friend. St. John 15:13 "
Juanita   Cox May 11, 1924 Oct. 14, 1981  
B.   Hudson March 11, 1802 April 29, 1888 no on stone - first name Brantley - sjl
J. R. Hutson April 20, 1831 April 3, 1866 The year of death could be 1856 - unclear at this time sjl
John * Riley Hutson Aug. 20, 1856 Aug. 10, 1884 *Shares the stone with William Martin Conder
Mary Ann Talley Dec. 13, 1860 Ocat. 22, 1927  
Elisha F. Talley March 3, 1837 June 11, 1902  
Barbara E. Talley April 23, 1835 April 12, 1912  
Leona T. Turnbow Dec. 14, 1867 Aug. 29, 1933  

Back to Lewis Co, TN Cemetery Page

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back and visit us again!

This page was created on July 10, 2000.

ou are the [an error occurred while processing this directive] Visitor to this USGenNet Safe-Site™ Since 18 December 2001.
This Page was last updated on  Thursday, May 10, 2012 .

Server space for the TNGenWeb Project is provided through the generosity of


US Genealogy Network

This Website Has Been Generously Hosted By USGenNet Since 1999.
We Thank Them!

This page is © 2000, 2001, 2002 by Cheryl Zelek.