OAKDALE POST OFFICE
Scanned from an old post card
This building formerly served as OAKDALE BANK & TRUST
which was chartered Oct. 21, 1911 and the following names were listed
as the constituting body: J.C. Alley, W.Y. Boswell, D.P. Goans, J.E.
Patching, W.J. Johnston, B.S. Smith and J. S. Goldston.
Oakdale Bank & Trust failed about 1926. After
the Oakdale Bank failed,
DEPOSITOR'S STATE BANK was then chartered Nov. 15, 1930 according
the charter of incorporation recorded in Deed Book Y-3, page 129.
The constituting body was composed of the following people: J.M.
Hickman, Albert Goldston, W.L. Heardrick, W.T. Langley, Otto Leopper, Albert
Goldston, J.C. Crose, C.E. Gillespie. C.E. Long, D.E. Reynolds and A.J.
Reynolds. This bank closed possibly in the 1940's.
(Some of this information found in the Morgan County News,