CHRIST CHURCH EPISCOPAL
RUGBY, TENNESSEEChrist Church was formally organized by the Right Reverend Charles Todd Quintard, Bishop of Tennessee of the Protestant Espiscopal Church, on the same day Rugby was officially opened - October 5, 1880. Seven years later, October 16, 1887, the beautiful little church building was completed and opened for service.
Baptisms - August, 1881- April, 1955
Confirmations, February 1, 1884 to 1958
Early Communicants - 1880 - 1888
Early Residents of Rugby
Funerals, August 1881 - July, 1958
Marriages, September, 1885, December 2, 1936
FAMILIES OF RUGBY - '2000'
Information Submitted by Barbara Staggs, Director - Rugby
Transcribed by Julie Cromwell, County Coordinator, Morgan County Home Page
Return to RUGBY Home Page
Return to Morgan County Home Page