Retyped for the page by Diane Payne
Orlinda is one of the most thriving of the younger villages of the county.
The first store-house was built and occupied by H. J. Crocker in 1869.
The business interests are now represented by H. J. Crocker & Son, general merchandise; R. E. Moore, drugs; B. L. Wilson & Son, undertaking; Kelly & Clayton, blacksmithing; Sprouce & Beasley and E. L. & J. M. Crocker, tobacco dealers.
The town has a good school, and a church has been completed during the past year.
Return to the Robertson County Main Page